Flat C, 28/F, Tower 3
1. The saleable area contained in this part include balcony, utility platform and verandah (if any).
2. The saleable area and the floor areas of balcony, utility platform and verandah (if any) to the extent that they form part of the residential property are calculated in accordance with Section 8 of the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance (Cap. 621). The areas of other specified items (not included in the saleable area) are calculated in accordance with Part 2 of Schedule 2 to the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance. The areas in square feet have been converted from square metres based on a conversion rate of 1 square metre = 10.764 square feet and rounded off to the nearest integer. Please refer to the sales brochure for details.
3. The plans have been simplified. For details of the area and floor plans etc. of the residential properties, please refer to the sales brochure and the latest approved building plans.
4. The fittings and appliances shown on the floor plan such as washing basin, cooking stoves, water toilet, basins, bathtubs, etc. only show their approximate locations but not their actual sizes, designs and shapes.
5. The vendor reserves the right to alter the building plans in according with the sale and purchase agreement, and the right to amend the design, layout and use of the development, saleable area, flat size, flat-mix and flat numbering of the residential units and/or recreational facilities, and/or any part thereof. The design, layout, partition and facilities shown on the floor plan are for reference only and all information is subject to the last building plan approved by the relevant government departments. The indoor and outdoor furnishing, finishes, fittings, decorative features, appliances, etc. on the floor plan are for reference only and subject to the actual provision upon delivery of vacant possession of the residential units. The vendor does not make any offer, representation or warranty in respect of such furnishing, finishes, fittings, decorative features, appliances, etc. and/or their provisions whether expressed or implied. The floor plan shall not constitute or be construed as constituting any offer, representation, undertaking, warranty or contractual term, whether express or implied by the vendor in respect of the development or any part thereof. Please refer to the sales brochure for details. The design, layout and facilities shown in the approved building plans are subject to the final building plan approved by relevant government departments and the provisions of the agreement for sale and purchase.
建築裝飾 = Architectural Feature
空調機平台 = Air-Conditioner Platform
露台 = Balcony
浴室 = Bathroom
睡房 1 = Bedroom 1
睡房 2 = Bedroom 2
飯廳 = Dining Room
廚房 = Kitchen
洗手間 = Lavatory
客廳 = Living Room
主人浴室 = Master Bathroom
主人睡房 = Master Bedroom
開放式廚房 = Open Kitchen
管道槽 = Pipe Duct
工作平台 = Utility Platform
工作間 = Utility Room
垂直隔音鰭 = Vertical Acoustic Fin
擋音式減音窗 = Baffle Type Acoustic Window
自動閉合門 = Self-Closing Door
玻璃矮牆及吸音天花物料 = Solid Parapet Balcony (With Sound Absorption Material At Ceiling)
1. There may be architectural features and/or exposed common pipes on external walls of some floors. For details, please refer to the latest approved building plans.
2. There may be communal pipes and/or mechanical and electrical services within balconies, utility platforms, flat roofs and roofs of some residential units.
3. Some residential units have ceiling bulkheads and/or sunken slab at living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, utility rooms, store, internal staircase, corridor and kitchen for air-conditioning system and/or other mechanical and electrical services.
4. Symbols of fittings and fitments shown on the floor plans, such as bathtubs, sink, water closets, sink counter, etc. are architectural symbols retrieved from the latest approved general building plans and for general indication only.
5. Balconies and utility platforms and non-enclosed areas.
6. Location of sound absorption material for general indication only, the detailed extend is subject to EPD’s comment and approval of NIA report.
7. Common pipes exposed or enclosed in cladding may be located at balcony, utility platform, flat roof, roof or external wall of some residential units.